“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blessings

And verdict is... we have a new car!!!

The loan went through with the bank with ease, Wes signed the paperwork last night, and I am going to pick up the car today at 1:00!

I am SUPER excited!! I can't seem to say "thank you" enough to my wonderful husband for choosing to buy ME a car and put his up for sale.

Wes always says that he is a selfish person. And that marriage has been a hard concept in regards to "it's not all about me anymore, it's about us". He feels that he still struggles with not being selfish and thinking of us more often than himself.

Really?! And he just bought ME a car..that to me is one of the most selfless acts a husband can do. To ensure his wife's happiness over his own.

I really get teared up thinking about how incredibly lucky I am to have Wes as my husband. He is so perfect for me in so many ways. So perfect that there is no doubt in my mind that God created him just the way he is, exactly for me and no one else.

What a great feeling it is to wake up every day happy and confident in your marriage and to go to bed just the same way. I am blessed.

Here is a picture of the new car. :)






God is GOOD!


 



1 comment: