“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12

Friday, July 13, 2012

Back to Reality

I'm not going to completely say that my vacation time is over yet because I still have the entire weekend to spend with my husband. :) But my vacation to Nashville is over and we had such a great time! It went by way too quick but we definitely did a lot of fun stuff: shopping, tons of great eating at various restaurants, more shopping, pedicures, sorting through baby clothes, more shopping, movie night, 3D/4D ultrasound of baby Ava and the occasional nap somewhere in between. :)

Did I mention that we did a lot of shopping? :) We pretty much shopped till we dropped most days. My feet really bothered me the longer we stayed out and about so plenty of resting was always in order. But that is what vacation is all about, right? Rest and Relaxation!

I took quite a few pictures and am in the process of getting them put onto my computer and edited to put up on the blog. And of course, I have tons of 3D ultrasound pictures to share with you all but I'm going to try and narrow them down a little bit and chose my favorites.

So this post is to let all of you know that a recap of my trip to Nashville and pictures of Ava will be up as soon as I get a chance. I have my doctor's appointment this morning and some other errands to run so I am going to do my best to work on blog posts this evening/weekend before my work week starts.

All in all, GREAT trip! But it does feel good to be home with Lexi and Wes. I missed them!! Looking forward to spending the weekend with Wes. We actually have a few nursery projects to work on (surprising I know!).

More to come......


 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment