“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12

Monday, July 16, 2012

Love at First Sight

I went back and forth on whether or not to do a 3D ultrasound with this pregnancy but with the trip to Nashville falling at such an "opportune" time, I decided to go ahead and do it and I am SO glad I did!

I was nervous that Ava wouldn't be in a good position to get the best pictures. And let me tell you, these ultrasounds are not cheap so the last thing I wanted was to spend the money only to get "so-so" pictures.

But she did GREAT! She started out with her hand over her face but with a little cold water and poking around on her, she moved her hands and gave us a good look at her!

This is just in 2D before the tech started the 3D portion, but this shows her with her hand up near her face. We were joking around saying it looks like she's "tebowing". haha

 


I will let you all decide for yourselves who you think she might look like. So many people have said it's still so hard to tell but Wes and I think she definitely has my nose.

She really likes having her hands near her face. I think the bottom right looks like she's praying. :) She was very active during the whole process though....yawning, sucking her hands, and yes...she even stuck her tongue out at us!


And as soon as she did, she apparently thought it was funny because we got a little smirk out of her.

A good profile of her nose and mouth.
She looks like she has very full lips and we aren't quite sure who she is getting that from.

Mom calls the left picture her "angelic" look. And the right picture looks like another little smile.
Crazy to think how much she has developed in just 32 weeks. Such a miracle.

Hands near the face again but got a good look at her tiny ear. :)

She's perfect and she's all ours. <3

We can't wait to finally meet you sweet Ava! You are loved more than you know already. <3



 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment