“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Better late than never on the promised Father's Day post. I really did intend on getting that post done the day after I gave Wes his gift but my father-in-law ended up borrowing my laptop for a week. It's not like we don't have two other computers in our house that I could have gotten a post done, but of course I just put it off. :)

I actually did good this time and took pictures while Wes opened his gift. Enjoy!

I ordered the gift from Zappos.com and I must say...LOVE this website! FREE shipping and the package was on my doorstep the next afternoon! Pretty impressive!

What could it be?? He looks excited about it!

It may look like just a messenger bag but it's actually a diaper bag!
The actual name of the diaper bag company is "Diaper Dude".
Now Wes can carry Ava's diaper bag in style! :)

 Wes taking a closer look at what was inside.


Here is a close up of the Diaper Dude diaper bag.
Of course I had to get the one with a little OSU orange in it.  

I put some of the "bascis" in the bag all ready to go: bib, change of clothes, diapers, wipes, pacifiers, bottle and of course butt paste! I decided to add a little something for Wes too; cologne.

Since it was Father's Day, I put in a few children's books from Ava about Daddy's. 
I can't wait until he gets to read these to her.  


I searched around for a few books for "First Time Dad's" and found these two I really liked. One takes a more humorous approach and the other is a little more serious.
He has yet to start reading them though. I told him he better get on it, not too much longer!! :)


Wes with his manly diaper bag! Happy Father's Day Wes! You are going to be an amazing Dad to our little girl. She has no idea how lucky she is to have a Daddy like you. <3





 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment