“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12

Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 15

Pregnancy Highlights



How Far Along: 15 Weeks


Size of baby: Baby is now 4 inches long and weights about 2.5-3 ounces. Compared to the size of an orange. Grow baby grow!

Here is a picture from an ultrasound I did at work last week.
 If you look close (and know what you are looking at) you can see a little smile, nose
and even a hand. :)
So precious and such a miracle to watch this little one grow.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Sill no drastic weight gain. Maybe 1-2 lbs but that can also vary depending on the last time I went to the bathroom, ha. The joys of pregnancy.  

Maternity Clothes: Luckily, my work clothes fit perfectly during pregnancy. Gotta love scrubs. Otherwise, I'm always in my materniy jeans. Love!

Gender: "Official" gender ultrasound has been scheduled for April 11th but...I just might have to sneak an ultrasound in at work here in the coming weeks. :) I'm trying to patient!

Movement: Not yet but can't wait for the day that I do!

Sleep: The second trimester energy burst has officially shown up! I was actually up at 6:30 AM putting roast in the crockpot. This would never have happened a few weeks ago. Enjoying the return of my normal energy!

What I miss: Still no foods I completely avoid that I once used to love.

Cravings: I guess I'm not your typical pregnancy person (yet) because I really haven't had any craving.I still love fruit any chance I can get.

Symptoms: None!! Yay!! I get SUPER hungry when I work night shift which usually doesn't make my stomach feel too good. But for the most part, I am symptom free!!

Best Moment this week:  Enjoying drinking water again. I was barely drinking any at all during the first trimester due to all the nausea but now when I get thirsty, I can down a bottle of water pretty quickly. LOVE water and I'm sure my baby appreciates it too! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment