“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12

Friday, May 25, 2012

Weeks 24 and 25

I'm a little behind on my weekly updates so I will combine two weeks into one! :)

Pregnancy Highlights

24 Weeks

25 Weeks

Looks like I've had a thing for wearing black lately huh?

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: Baby is now 13-15 inches and about 1.5-2.5 lbs (she's officially hit the "pounds" mark!); about the size of a cauliflower (interesting analogy isn't it?). 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Getting pretty close to 10 lbs so far.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! Above is one of the maternity dresses I bought recently. LOVE wearing dresses any chance I can get!

Gender: Girl! So excited! :) "Ava Rae"

Movement: ALL the time!! And her movements just keep getting stronger and stronger. I'm going to kind of miss her fluid movements once she doesn't have as much room to move around. She seems like she is enjoying herself in there! Happy baby!

Sleep: Definitely no problems sleeping. LOVE sleep! :)

What I miss: I honestly can't think of a single thing right now. I am truly enjoying being pregnant at this stage of the game. Feel great and not too uncomfortable....yet!

Cravings: Anything sweet! I keep saying this girl is going to come out on a sugar high. :)

Symptoms: My newest symptom is the heartburn/reflux. I first noticed laying down one night and now it's pretty much every day. Luckily, Pepcid takes care of it for at least 12 hours. They say that heartburn is a sign that they are growing so I won't complain. My back and pelvis still ache on occasion; usually only after working and being on my feet for 12 hours.

Best Moment this week:  I have noticed I want to hold the babies at work more often. We weigh them at night and at times I don't want to take them back to their room so I can just hold them. Then I realize, I am ready for this and I can't wait. I can't believe Wes and I will be parents so soon! I see so much of their parents in these little ones and just wonder who Ava is going to look like....three more months and we will see!



 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment