“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week 10

Almost through the dreaded first trimester!
Okay, I know I've still got four more weeks, but I feel I'm on the downhill slide of things. :)


Pregnancy Highlights
 
How Far Along: 10 Weeks
 
Size of baby: Not sure exact measurements, but my IPhone app says baby is almost 3.1 cm and weighs 4 grams. Based on the last ultrasound, I think baby is already growing faster than expected. :)

 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: So far I've managed to maintain my weight. After two weeks of not eating much at all due to feeling sick, I'm feeling good about breaking even at this point!

Maternity Clothes: I have bought one pair of maternity jeans which I absolutely love, so comfortable! But can still manage to wear my existing jeans with the help of my Bella Band
 
Gender: Don't know yet; hope to find out sometime in April
 
Movement: Not yet but can't wait for the day that I do!

Sleep: Getting lots of it! Tired a lot of the time. I do find it hard to get comfortable at times, but usually feel good on my right side. The back pain during sleep has subsided, thank goodness!

What I miss: Not really anything that I can't/don't want to eat that I used to love. Don't want chicken at ALL but I can do without it as long as I can eat beef! :)
 
Cravings: Nothing specific yet. As I mentioned above, I want beef at most meals. Starting to get cravings for more sweets lately. I do crave Coke most days and I usually go ahead and indulge. One Coke isn't going to hurt.
 
Symptoms: I'm tired all the time and sometimes I feel nauseous, but mostly I feel great and starting to feel like myself again! SO glad the days of constant nausea are over! (knock on wood)

Best Moment this week:  Feeling good enough to wake up early in the morning (if need be) and having the desire to eat pretty much anything. Hopefully the days of "nothing sounds good" are over.


No comments:

Post a Comment