“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Post for 2012 Coming Soon!!

Happy New Year everyone!! I promise I haven't forgot about you fellow blog readers!!

I've really slacked off in the blogging world. I'm so glad all the other blogs I follow are better at posting than me otherwise Blogger would be a little boring. :)

I'm writing this quick post to let all my readers know I am currently working on a post that I plan on publishing this weekend. Lots to update on and I have starting working nights at work as of last week, so I keep having to work on it in sections.

But it will get done!! I am hoping by me typing up this promise of a new post, it will actually happen. So stay tuned!!! DeWitte family update is coming soon!! You don't want to miss it!!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment